In our continued efforts to help member campuses discover effective revenue resources, UNYCC the New York 6 Liberal Arts Consortium, and the Associated Colleges of the St. Lawrence Valley invite your participation in a webinar to explore two zero-cost, revenue and cost-saving options that may have slipped through the cracks.
September 21, 2021 @ 10:00 A.M.
Our discussion Will Review:
- What is visitor revenue, and how did something so obvious (and in plain sight) slip through the cracks?
- Three most common mistakes when dealing with local hotels, and how to avoid them.
- How to gauge the amount lost. Getting the benefits you want, without cost and with someone else doing the work.
- Five free features that will benefit Purchasing, Admissions, Auxiliaries, Conferences & Events, even the Visitor Center.
- Personal experience from institutions already working with CTM.
You must be logged in to post a comment.