A list of upcoming calendar events, from the soonest to the latest in time:
| UNYCC FMG fall meeting schedule.
There are three working sessions scheduled for our September, October and November meetings followed by a December Bonadio Breakfast Series. We will hold off on any vendor presentations for the fall. The intent of these working sessions is to have a representative from interested schools further explore the specific topic with a goal of leaving the session with next steps and specific action items laid out.
September topic will be Purchasing
- Meeting details – Monday, September 24 9 – 11am at FLCC Victor Campus
- How can the group collaborate on purchasing; both tangible items & services. Examples include but are not limited to travel, vending, interpreting services, supplies, equipment, fixed asset software, etc.
October topic will be Audit RFP
- Meeting details – Monday, October 29 9 – 11am at FLCC Victor Campus
- This was discussed last year but pushed out due to timing. Define what services the group is interested in (i.e. 403b, year-end financial, etc.) and identify steps that would be required to coordinate a RFP.
November topic will be Policies
- Meeting details – Monday, November 26 9 – 11am at FLCC Victor Campus
- Discuss best practices (i.e. policy creation; existing policies; processes).