An Interactive Conversation for UNYCC IT Leadership & Staff
In the last two years, Educause has explicitly identified student success in its Top Ten IT Issues. Retention, completion, and building student-centric higher education environments are key in these national discussions.
Bring your ideas and join an interactive conversation about the ways that IT can support student success.
- How does your work support student success?
- What strategies have others adopted?
- How might we leverage our collective strengths to create new approaches?
Date: March 27, 2020
Where: Roberts Wesleyan Henrietta Extension
1200 Jefferson Rd., Rochester, NY
*continental breakfast will be available
- UNYCC Strategic Priorities Overview
- Campus Student Success Roundtable
- Community of Practice Working Session
- Community of Practice Reports