- Economic efficiencies in meeting shared needs. Leveraging our collective human, physical and financial resources yields high quality, low-cost solutions for all of us.
- Increasing collaboration and sharing of programs. We can develop new student pathways and other joint programs to enrich the diverse ecosystem of higher education in upstate New York, preserving and expanding student choice.
- Shared knowledge of experiences, successes, and challenges. We can learn from one another’s wins and losses.
- Students readily recognize their education is our priority. Collaborating rather than competing sends a positive message about our concern for the quality of their education.
- Expanded professional development opportunities. We can access the training and development offerings that will allow for multiple attendees.
Become a member! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.