Friday, 30 April 2021
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm (ET)
Join us for this free, three part, interactive, Teagle Foundation-supported faculty development series exploring topics related to the science of learning in the time of COVID. You can attend one or all of these sessions. Previous topics have included: strategies to address lack of motivation and engagement, effective methods for teaching and learning remotely, strategies for teaching during crisis and beyond.
Join with colleagues from institutions across the nation and the globe to learn how
- the brain responds to uncertainty and disruption and related strategies for teaching and learning in a precarious world
- to prepare for a world that will be different and how to help students with the transition
- to collaborate and support each other during this semester
- Applying Principles of the Learning Sciences to Faculty Questions and Challenges (20 mins)
- Going Deeper with Colleagues (25 mins in breakout sessions)
- Sharing the Learning Across Conversations (15 minute debrief)
You must be logged in to post a comment.